CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
The Senior Architect position is for the CoreStack SaaS Platform, a next-generation Cloud Governance Platform to drive the product development lifecycle of the enterprise, with the responsibility of owning, defining and executing the technical architecture of the platform that will serve global enterprise customers.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you need to be
- Technology Expert
- Creative and self-driven
- Customer centric
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
You will closely work with
- Head of Product Engineering responsible for for the platform development
- Chief Technology Officer driving the technology innovation
- Software Development Leaders
- Program Manager
- SCRUM Masters
- UX Designers
You will be responsible for
- Driving and defining the technical architecture of the Core SaaS platform
- Develop high-level technical specifications and design of the platform
- Define technical product roadmap to continuously enhance the platform.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and technical guidelines to development team
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools
- Bring in best of the class architectural practices in the platform
- 8 - 15 years of software product development experience, with majority of them is hands on experience developing in enterprise software product
- Experience in developing and hosting PaaS or SaaS based products/platform with hands on experience in multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and so on
- Experience developing enterprise- grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem
- Can mentor train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong background in architectural principles, patterns and anti-patterns
- Must have contributed to technology tools evaluation and technical proof of concept applications
- Should have experience in multiple tech-stacks including Data Analytics tech-stacks as well.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Health insurance and other company benefits
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying